Voter Registration Deadlines
Registration Deadline - in person: 10/14/22
Registration Deadline - by mail: 10/14/22
Mail Registration Deadline Type: Postmarked
Registration Deadline - online:
Ballot Request Deadlines
Ballot Request Deadline - Mail: 10/24/22
Ballot Request Deadline - Online, Fax, Email:
Ballot Return Deadlines
Ballot Return Deadline - Mail: 11/8/22
Ballot Return By Mail Deadline Type: Received
Ballot Return Deadline - Online, Fax, Email:
General Election InformationU.S. Senate Special General: November 8, 2022
Registration By Mail: Postmarked by October 14, 2022 By Email or Fax (FPCA only): Received by October 14, 2022
Ballot Request: Received by 5 PM, October 24, 2022
Ballot Return: Received by7 PM, November 8, 2022
Poll Volunteer Information
Poll Worker Info
Poll Watcher Info
Poll Worker Opportunities
- Promote Election Integrity—Poll workers verify voter IDs and ensure that every voter has the opportunity to cast their ballot in a safe environment.
- Support Community — Poll workers volunteer in the county where they are registered to vote.
- Learn New Skills – Training is mandatory and provided for all volunteers.
- Watch Democracy in Progress—Volunteers must be able to work long days (before the polls open to after the polls close), but this unique experience is invaluable.
- Earn Extra Money—Currently, pay is as follows: Inspectors ($110.00 per day); Judges and Clerks ($100.00 per day). Additional election workers may be hired at the discretion of the County Election Board Secretary.
- Receive Travel Reimbursement—Mileage reimbursement is available under certain conditions.
To be eligible to serve as a precinct official, one must be a registered voter of the county in which he or she will serve and demonstrate competence to perform his or her duties. (See 26 O.S. § 2-131)
Under current state law, the appointment of precinct officials is the responsibility of the county election board secretary. (See 26 O.S. § 2-124)