Voter Registration Deadlines
Registration Deadline - in person: 11/8/22
Registration Deadline - by mail: 10/24/22
Mail Registration Deadline Type: Received
Registration Deadline - online:
Ballot Request Deadlines
Ballot Request Deadline - Mail: 11/7/22
Ballot Request Deadline - Online, Fax, Email:
Ballot Return Deadlines
Ballot Return Deadline - Mail: 11/8/22
Ballot Return By Mail Deadline Type: Received
Ballot Return Deadline - Online, Fax, Email:
General Election Information*Registration forms may be accepted between August 2nd and August 15th for the Primary and between October 25th and November 7th for the General if the voter is voting at the same time or if the county receives their registration form by mail, accompanied by an absentee ballot request. Individuals may also register on Election Day at their polling place.
Poll Volunteer Information
Become a Pollworker (Election Judge)
Wyoming Needs You!
Election judges are essential to our democracy. Election judges are officials that staff local polling places, administer election procedures, and ensure the rights of voters are protected on Election Day. Serving as an election judge provides an opportunity to learn about the elections process and is a great service to our community.
Duties of an Election Judge
- Set up the polling place;
- Operate voting equipment;
- Direct voters to the correct line;
- Register individuals to vote;
- Ensure all qualified voters are permitted to vote;
- Demonstrate how to vote;
- Distribute ballots to voters;
- Assist voters;
- Close down polling place following voting;
- Determine results after polls close;
- Certify the polling place results;
Becoming an Election Judge
You may become an election judge by pursuing one of the following options:
1. Contact the county chairman of your major or minor political party; or
2. Contact your County Clerk or your municipal clerk.